Removing Hair from Your Legs

Category Tips
This is a guide about removing hair from your legs. Shaving is the most common way to remove hair on legs, but there are a few other ways that may work better for you.

I am a female who has very coarse hair on her legs. I can not find a razor that gives smooth results. Any suggestions?

By Beth from Buffalo, NY

Best Answer

I stopped using women shavers a long time ago. Since men have more course hair due to their beards in such I figured using a mens shaver/razor would work wonders and it does! I love the Gillette Infusion or the Mach 3 blade and 4 blade. Also, another trick I came across a long time ago is exfoliate your legs before shaving. I do this to my legs and underarms. I buy a scrubbing pad from the cosmetic isle and use those. I will run it up and down my leg and thighs in circular motion it not only helps take off the dead skin but helps the process of the hair removal a bit easier. At least it does for me. Hope some of this has helped. Oh and also ... I love using the shaving cream by Bath & Body Works by the line True Blue Spa called Shave the Day Silky Smooth Shave works wonders!

Best Answer

I invested in a wax pot. You will be surprised at how cheap it really is to wax at home. If you have the right equipment, it is easy. Sally's Beauty Supply has everything you need. Eventually you will have less hair grow and need to wax less!

I have the same problem and have had very good results with the 5-blade cartridges. There's just something about that extra blade or two that really makes a difference!

I use veet and then I shave my legs. I dont seem to have to shave as often.