Cure for Bad Dog Breath

I have a 3 year old Chihuahua mix. We got her via a couple who found her in a orchard where we assume she had been dumped. She is a wonderful dog with a huge heart and tons of love to give.

My question is - are there any natural cures for bad breath? I had her fixed and got her shots within days of getting her. My vet has told me that her teeth are in good shape. She has the stinky breath. I used human tooth paste and it worked, but I then found out that this was poison to her. Thanks for your help.

By Virginia G. from Porterville, CA

Hello,

Maybe she needs a dental? This can be a cause of bad breath, please ask your veterinarian.

Marrow Bones. Dogs love them and chewing on them keeps their teeth cleaner than you can. Cleaner teeth means better breath. But only give your dog the large marrow bones. Never give your dog bones from poultry or pork or any small beef bone.

I would recommend The Pet Beverage! You just add a little to your pets food or water everyday and after a couple of week, their bad breath and body odor is gone. I have been giving it to my dogs for a couple of years and it really dogs help. They are bigger than yours so the product will probably last longer for you! This product is also natural!

Good Luck!

Our research at VitaHound has discovered all natural substance that act as dog bad breath remedies. Bad breath in dogs can be eliminated by utilizing products that contain these ingredients in their formulations: Grape Seed Extract, Neem Oil, Thyme Oil (Thymus Vulgaris) (Labiatae), Rosemary Oil, Pepperimint Oil. The first 3 compounds act as anti bacterial treatments the last 2 freshen a dog's breath. Cleaning a dog's teeth removes the plague that is the cause of the foul odor.

VitaHound's research reports that natural compounds are highly effective for cleaning dog teeth. Advanced formulations utilize grap seed extract (GSE) and neem, these are the 2 most common ingredients in premium products designed to be bad dog breath remedies. The best approach to canine oral care is to apply products that kill off harmful bacteria without affecting the healthy bacteria found in the oral flora of dogs. Regular use of these products allows the beneficial bacteria to crowd out the damaging bacteria that is the source of plague on a dog's teeth and gums.

I finally discovered a remedy for bad breath in dogs, and the source was the guys at VitaHound. I notice their post and advice on substances that are effective at treating a dog's oral health. A few months ago I Googled cleaning dog teeth and their site appeared at the top, a quick review of their online library at VitaHound.com was easy and I found info on the causes and remedies for treating a dog's bad breath. Their organization sells Petzlife oral care sprays and gels and their research reported their ingredients really work. Our family's dog Duke is now plaque and tarter free, further more his dog breath is permanently gone.

Ive been desperately scouring the web for dog bad breath remedies. I recently viewed a segment on the Dr Oz show with the experts from VitaHound. I was unaware of the health ramifications a dog's poor oral health has on their physical condition. Our family has owned dogs for over 40 years and this is the first time I have been aware of these concerns, nevertheless I'm willing to clean our dog's teeth I just want to be doing it right.

Jack Russell Terrier with bad breath.
Remedies for a Dog's Bad Breath
Pets Dogs HealthOctober 23, 2010
Yawning beagle next to man making a yucky face
Puppy With Bad Breath
Woman with bad breath covering her mouth.
Getting Rid of Garlic Breath
Pug with bandage leg.
Treating a Pet's Wound
Photo of woman covering her mouth with her turtle nick.
Remedies for Bad Breath
🎄