Puppy Pads Around the Toilet

Tired of your males missing the toilet when going to the bathroom? I have 2 males in the house. The stench and hard work of clean up is horrible, so I have placed puppy training pads around my toilet. When the color discoloration gets too yellow, I replace them. It's a much easier clean up.

By Soyzicks

Um, this kinda grosses me out that first of all people could be so filthy to miss a toilet (and lazy) and secondly that if they do, they don't clean up after themselves.

Great idea!

Captionxedited, sometimes it's not the fact that people are filthy or lazy that they miss the toilet or don't clean up after themselves. My 12 year old son has PDD, which is a diagnosis on the Autistic spectrum. Along with this he has fine motor skill problems which means he misses the toilet all the time and yes he doesn't clean up after himself. I get tired of getting down on my hands and knees and doing it after he goes to the bathroom. I'm actually really excited that I've gotten him to stop peeing on the seat!! And so are his sisters. The puppy pads around the toilet is a wonderful idea! Thank you Soyzicks for posting it! My knees also thank you!

Captionxedited, maybe next time you come across a post like this you might stop for a moment and think about a situation(s) that could benefit from this before you are so quick to criticize?! Yes, I do agree, there are some guys that are just totally disgusting, however I could see how this would also work with an elderly gentleman also.

I agree with the other comment. Teach the males ( regardless if they are 3 or 50 ) to clean up the mess. If you have two bathrooms, make one men and the other womens. That way they have to live in their own filth per say and may some day take responsibility and clean up.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomSeptember 8, 2009
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
steel wool
Preventing Brillo or SOS Pads from Rusting
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 19, 2016 at 9:51:52 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 973 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.