Saying Yes to a Prom Invitation

I was asked to prom and I don't know how to answer him back. He asked me by placing a stuffed dog that he made look like a bunny with a carrot and a little saying on my porch one night. Then he gave me a carrot at each class period with letters carved into them to spell his name (the next day).

Well I had one idea to get a carrot cake with an icing carrot on the top with a saying "cut the carrot, of course I would go to prom with you", any other ideas?

By BAM!

Tell him to stop beating around the bush, to say what he wants to! Good luck.

I' m a teenager also. I kinda feel your pain. Is there snow where you live? If there is just spell something out with little carrots in his yard!

How creative! Use carrots to spell yes and take a photo to send by Twitter or Facebook, whatever you both use. However, I like the idea of a carrot cake and make it homemade! Sounds like he's a keeper! Good luck and enjoy the prom.

I also say you're idea is creative and definitely use carrots somehow to spell out yes :-) What a sweet, clever and romantic young man! He must like you a lot! Enjoy the prom and post a picture for us of you two from the event :-) Oh! If you can pull off wearing orange, wear an orange dress or at least an orange sash or try to find a little carrot pin to place somewhere on your dress and maybe two to pin one on him!

What a nice sounding and clever fellow. If you stick with the carrot cake idea, why not say something like; "You are 24 karat! Would love to go!" All of the others ideas are nice also. You can take orange bakeable clay and fashion a carrot with green top and bake it. Make a tie tack or lapel pin to give him something special to wear.

OMG! Banty's "You are 24 karat! Would love to go!". Idea is excellent!

If he's going through all this trouble, he REALLY likes you! Just say yes, instead of leaving him hanging, or he might think you're not interested and ask someone else.

Thanks for all your help guys I ended up doing what I said. I got my dress its amazing. Prom is this Saturday :) I'll be sure to post a pic. Thanks a ton.

Couple Going to Prom
Saying Yes to a Prom Invitation
Holidays and Parties Parties School PromFebruary 4, 2010
Closet full of prom dresses.
Planning a Prom Dress Re-Sale Event
Three girls wearing prom dresses.
Saving Money on Prom Dresses
Bridal Shower Invitation
Wording for a Bridal Shower Invitation
2 women talking on couch
Saying No to a Friend
🎄