Removing Beads that are Super Glued to a Camera

My daughter super glued beads on her new digital camera. I have tried finger nail polish remover and goof off with no luck.

Ruby from Philli, MS

Maybe, very carefully sand the beads and thick part of the glue with a small nail file until the smallest parts of glue can be chipped off.

There is a solvent made especially to remove super type glues. Can't remember the name but I bet any hardware store has it. Probably someplace like Wal-Mart and Walgreens, too. Do you still have the glue or package it came in? Maybe it tells you what to use.

I've read that the only thing to remove Super Glue is acetone. It's supposed to work really well. You can find it at any lumber store & Walmart may even sell it in the Paint Department.

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceJanuary 9, 2008
Broken Digital Camera
Uses for a Broken Digital Camera
Pony Beads
Crafts Using Pony Beads
Photos Glued in Photo album
Removing Glued on Photos
A girl in a striped shirt holding a camera to her eye.
Buying a Camera
🎄
🍂