Dress Made of Crown Royal Bags

I am looking for instructions on how to make a Dress out of Crown Royal bags? I saw a girl with one at a Halloween party! She said it was a toga but it looked like a dress.

Best Answer

I would begin by sewing all the fabric together as much as the widths you need. And then add pieces as follows. Just position the design in the directions you'll be using for whatever part of the dress you'll be designing. Good Luck, Kathy~ Lake County, FL. You just need enough to cover your bodice areas, arms, waist, and so forth.

Did you ever get the pattern you wanted for the crown royal dress ? if you didn't let me know. iris

Crafts Using Crown Royal Bags
Crafts Using Crown Royal Bags
Crafts SewingOctober 29, 2007
Royal Icing Recipes
Royal Icing Recipes
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Making Crown Royal Bag Quilts
Making Crown Royal Bag Quilts
Child's Crown
Making a Child's Crown