Dress Made of Crown Royal Bags

By April Flynn 1

I am looking for instructions on how to make a Dress out of Crown Royal bags? I saw a girl with one at a Halloween party! She said it was a toga but it looked like a dress.

April

Showing: Answers Sort

By suzanne 277 750 Flag

how different and very cute

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I would begin by sewing all the Fabric together as much as the width's you need. And then add pieces as follows. Just position the design in the directions you'll be using for whatever part of the dress you'll be designing. Good Luck, Kathy~ Lake County, FL. You just need enough to cover your bodice areas. Arms waist and so forth.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By iris 1 Flag

April,

Did you ever get the pattern you wanted for the crown royal dress ? if you didn't let me know. iris

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By DeltaDawn 1 Flag

Iris,

OMG! I totally love this dress! Do you have a pattern to share or can you point me in the right direction? I would totally love to make this for Mardi Gras,

DeltaDawn

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2016 at 8:10:59 AM on 10.0.0.72 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.