80's Weight Watchers Exchange Diet Journal

I too need the food log for the 80's Weight Watcher exchange program. I made one myself, but it is not as good as what they had. I am still searching here.

I called and canceled my Nutrisystem program this a.m. The food gave me severe stomach cramps and other issues. I just can't tolerate the sugar alcohols and fat free chemicals. I am going back to real food. I need more protein and less carbs than current WW programs; they just don't work. This one does.

By parmstro from TX

Have you tried the brand new Weight Watchers Points Plus program? It is supposed to be much more realistic. I have a friend who currently loves it. I've been a member of WW before and lost about 50 pounds but I'm trying to do it on my own right now. I'll probably rejoin if I don't manage to start some downward progress.

Good luck!

Have you thought about joining sparkpeople.com It is free and it is a whole community of support as they teach you to eat healthy. I have lost 83 pounds so far on this program.

I have to check the dates, but I think I have some blank ones. If you give me your address, I could send it.

I'm looking for this too. Actually the whole program from then. I had great luck with this one and I was never hungry plus I lost 4lbs a week, week after week. Most of the time I didn't use my extra points but I ate well! I just recently tried to stay on the new Points+ and I lost some the first week but nothing much since then and, I'm hungry and it's confusing to do online. I also love fruit and veggies and "unlimited" to me means "unlimited"! I could easily eat only fruit, veggies, nuts and some seeds with a little chicken and fish. My only weekness is sweets but I can easily stay off them when I'm losing weight and with WW deserts, you don't need extra sweets. I'm retired now and the pounds have come back and I'm ready to make a commitment to having a healthy strong body through my older years. Can anyone help?

I am also looking for the diet journal from the weight watchers exchange program. Anyone have any ideas where I can get one?

If any one still has a weekly meal planner I can download and print off for the quick success plan from 1989 I would be grateful

Not sure if this post is still active

I am pretty sure this is the 1980's weight watchers no-fuss menu plan. I have a few others if anyone interested. :-)

This is exactly what I am looking for!! If you have more of these sheets, I would greatly appreciate it if you could email them to me! s.tomsick at att.net. Thank you very much!!! :)

I need a copy of this!!!

Please could you send me a copy of this to sarahcrowe at btinternet.com. Many thanks.

Do you have a cell phone that will receive photos. I have the booklet and can send you a photograph of the list.

January 18, 2011 Flag

Does anyone have or know where I can find the journal to Weight Watchers Exchange program?

By waitress from Brick, NJ

May 30, 2010 Flag

I am looking for a copy of the Weight Watchers exchange diet journal from late 80s. Does anyone have a copy? I have the cookbooks, but just need this one thing. I would really appreciate it.

By Theresa from Murphy, NC

A girl holding a healthy meal in one hand and an unhealthy meal in the other.
Weight Watchers Diet Exchange Plans
Food and Recipes Food Tips DietingJanuary 18, 2011
Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Help Scale
Calculating Weight Watchers Point Totals
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
Yogurt Bread Dough
Weight Watchers Yogurt Bread Dough