Looking For Review of Cover Girl Advanced Radiance

Does anybody know if Cover Girl's "Advanced Radiance" cream foundation is any good? I have extremely dry skin, most foundations look like chalk on me and I can't afford to keep throwing makeup away. Does anybody remember Cover Girl's "Moisturewear" or "Replenishing" lines? Those were great makeups! Is there anything equivalent to those?

Peanuts from Virginia

Remember this one very valuable tip: if you get it at Rite Aid, you can take it back for a full refund. No kidding! They actually guarantee cosmetics, and they are the only ones! Find it at Rite Aid, and if it looks bad on you, take it back! Even if the lipstick turned out to be a funny color on you, they will make good on it. Really!

I have been using it for about 2 years and love it. One thing that helps is to put your moisturizer on and let it sink in before you use the CG or any foundation. You do not need much of this product, as if you do you will look really "made up". I am nearly 60 and have a few wrinkles, so apply it sparingly. It goes on so nice and the coverage is wonderful. My DD uses it occassionally and likes it too, she is 30. For many years I used the reg. CG.

My dermatologist recommended CG AR and I just love it. As stated before, buy at Rite Aid for the guarantee. I've bought the tube and the compact and like both. Very moisturizing and silky.

Forget Cover Girl, Go to MaryKay.com find a consultant and get yourself on a system of skin care to help your dry skin! Believe me, at age 46 I am so glad I've used Mary kay all of my adult life. My skin's not perfect, but the wrinkles are much less of other my age.

Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips FoundationSeptember 23, 2007
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🎄