Pantyliner Stuck To Clothes After Washing

My sister washed some underwear with a pantyliner still attached. It fell apart and stuck to all the other clothes and she can't remove it even after washing the clothes again. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Monica from Webster, NY

Try getting most of it off the clothes with a loop of strong tape, then maybe re-wash in cold water with a good amount of fabric softener. It might work.

I have never had that happen, but I would try putting "Goop" - the liquidy handsoap mechanics use (cheap) on the residue, let it sit, & wash. I wouldn't put anything in the dryer until you get it clean. What a mess. Good luck!

Panty Liners
Cleaning a Stuck Panty Liner From Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning ClothingJune 18, 2008
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Best Detergent for Washing Baby Clothes
Best Detergent for Washing Baby Clothes
A load of red dyed clothing in a front loader washing machine.
Dyeing Clothing in the Washing Machine
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet