Personal Cookbook CD

Several years ago, I made a cookbook for my family and a few friends. Everyone loved it, and some even shared some of their favorite recipes. I was thinking of doing this again, but the cost was a little frightening for the paper and printing. Instead, this year I'm going to burn everyone a CD with the cookbook and family pictures. There are great Web sites that have free envelope templates that include templates for CD envelopes. I'll personalize each envelope, and I'm ready for any gift occasion that comes up, Christmas will be here before we know it!

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

Hi Bobbie

This is a good idea. Can you direct us to the web site[s] that offer the templates?

Thanks.

Karen in Fla.

that sounds like a great idea do you have any of the websites or what I should be looking for.......thanx, Ruth

I too would be interested in sites for cook books on CD's. I have made cook books for brides for many years using photo albums. Please send sites for making CD's.

Thanks,

Linda

Hi there,

I was recently at a family reunion and the organizer had made a family cookbook for us all - it was a big success. She used a website recommended by Oprah called http://www.HeritageCookbook.com

Creating a Family Cookbook, Scattering of handwritten recipes including the occasional food spots.
Creating a Family Cookbook
Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceJune 1, 2006
Handwritten Cookbook
Making a Cookbook
Homemade Recipe Book Holder
Making a Cookbook Holder
Two kids making fruit kabobs.
Making a Cookbook for Kids
🎄