Froggy (Common Frog)

contest winner icon

Froggy is a common frog. We found him in the pool, over and over, just about every morning. He likes to swim and drive toy cars.

The kids would rescue him from the pool and of course play with him. He had a odd shaped foot, so we knew it was the same one. He really did seem to enjoy the houses (bowls of water, rocks, toy soldiers and of course grass!) and cars the kids would create for him.

By Jen from Kennett Square, PA

This little guy is absolutely adorable and I find it so cute how your children play with him and so creative to even give him his own car ;-)

Did Froggy sing for you too? I love hearing the deep croaking of these guys. Here we have toads. I like them too. They eat centipedes.

That is one neat lil froggy. My dog loves to find frogs and he plays with them too when we go on walks though once we came across

a HUGE toad and before I saw him my dog was desperately trying to climb up me he got scared! I like the lil car action.

This little frog is just too cute - I love these pictures.

Green Frog
Frog Information and Photos
Photos Pets OtherOctober 20, 2008
Shortbread cookies.
Gluten Free Shortbread Recipes
stew pot
Frog Pond Stew Recipes
Making a Clay Pot Frog
Making a Clay Pot Frog
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Frog Costume