Frog Information and Photos

My granddaughter Kristin painted the gourd for her grandfather and to our surprise we found a new tenant had moved in.

By carolyn

Frog peeking out of a painted gourd.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 62

20 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

When I was bringing my plants inside due to a approaching tropical storm, I saw this little guy hanging out in my bromeliad plant! So I grabbed my camera and luckily he waited!

Frog peeking out of center of bromeliad.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 30

Look to the left of the bird bath on the rim. A little mini frog is perched there trying to look like the big ceramic frogs peering over the sides. Do you think he thought I might not notice? Such a little cutie.

Incognito (Tiny Frog on Bird Bath) - birdbath with frog motif with tiny frog on the edge

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Pulling weeds is one way I like to relax, my moment of Zen, some would say. Every now and then I get a bonus. While reaching into a patch of day lilies, I discovered this little guy.

Being so well-disguised by his coloring, I very nearly missed seeing him.

small green frog on leaf

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

I found this little guy on the handle of my grill after staining my patio. I thought it was a piece of tree bark, and then thought it was an unusual stone. I went to pick it up, and it was soft...ewww.

A large brown frog staying very still.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

While reaching into my purse for the notepad I write grocery lists on, I screamed and yanked my hand back! I'd felt something wet and slimy! I looked down, and leaping away was an innocent little tree frog.

Closeup of Green Frog on Wood Chips

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

We went for a 5km hike through the Pretoria Zoo. Afterwards, we decided to spend some time at the zoo. I came across this little fellow and just couldn't resist snapping a photo.

Frog (Pretoria Zoo, South Africa)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Many of us mindlessly reach into our purses without looking each and every day. Well, on one such day during one such moment, I was casually rummaging my hand around in my purse.

Suddenly, my fingers brushed across something wet and slimy.

Green Frog Sitting on Wood Chips

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

While taking our dogs under a nearby bridge for some much-needed play time. My husband and I made a new friend; a little green frog! Who ever said it ain't easy being green.

Green Frog Being Held in Hand

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Froggy is a common frog. We found him in the pool, over and over, just about every morning. He likes to swim and drive toy cars.

Frog driving small car

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

This little guy comes out every day to enjoy the sun in my backyard.

Frog (Loretto, TN)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Autumn took over our swimming area with fallen leaves, and this little guy, who showed up one sunny afternoon. He didn't seem to mind having his picture taken, at all!

Autumn Visit (Frog) - beautiful green frog in fall leaves

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Although Rodeo Frog really enjoys his job, he has been waiting many months for a well-deserved vacation. After a very busy year helping keep the jungle's bug population under control, he booked a "puddle jumper" over to Toad Hall, a very short hop.

Frog in garden.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

These awesome little tree frogs are called "Spring Peepers" and have the prettiest little song. The male has been coming to my door for about a week in the evening, singing his little heart out looking for a mate.

Within two days he had coaxed the female to join him for a lite meal courtesy of my porch light.

Spring Peeper Frog Rendezvous

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2
Load More

Photos WildlifeJanuary 20, 2014
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Frog-Information-and-Photos.html