Cooking a Frozen Pizza

How to get the middle of a frozen pizza done without burning the rest of it?

By sstocker from St Joseph, MN

We do not follow the directions on the box. I spray the bottom of the pizza with PAM or store brand cooking spray. I then put the pizza on a cookie sheet and set the oven at only 300 degrees F. The pizza will take longer to cook but it will not burn and the whole pizza will be done. Please remember to check the pizza often.

Use aluminum foil (tear off a skinny long narrow piece) and wrap it around the outer edge only of the pizza while cooking, works great.

A pizza stone might help you or even a pizza pan (the one with many openings not just tiny holes). Remember to preheat your oven, I leave my pan in the oven to heat as well. Then I place my frozen pizza on the heated pan. Mine always cook completely through. I do this to reheat slices from my pizzeria as well. Works great!

Cut the oven temp and let it cook a little more slowly. Someone got impatient?

Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsMarch 24, 2009
Make Your Own Frozen Pizza
Make Your Own Frozen Pizza
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes