Dog Chewed Through the Bottom of Crate

My Blue Nose Pitt is a year old and every time we leave her alone she chews. Mind you she is in a crate. She has chewed through the bottom of her crate, through tile, and now my carpet. I am lost and at my wits end with her. Help please.

By Meg from TN

Make sure you have given the dog lots of exercise before you crate her. After I do that with my dog, I leave her a kong filled with a few snacks and a toy she likes. The exercise worked well for me. And the toy and snack seemed to calm her.

I have tried everything the toys don't last but maybe 5 minutes and we walk her a lot. She gets a lot of exercise. The picture is of her with a license plate.

Hello, How long is she in the crate? Not all day I hope. She is bored and wants out. Can you have someone come in and walk her during the day?

She will do it as soon as you leave her if you go to the store she will chew. IfIi go upstairs and leave her downstairs she will pee on my floor. She doesn't like to be alone.

Pets Dogs AdviceApril 24, 2010
An adult dog in a crate.
Crate Training an Adult Dog
pug in a crate
Crate Training a Dog
A dog next to its crate.
Dog Doesn't Like Its Crate
Dog Crate
Making a Dog Crate Cover
🎄
🍂