Febreze Scentstories Reviews

Model: Febreze Scentstories

Manufacturer: Procter and Gamble

Is Febreze Scentstories worth the money? How long does it last?

Kim from Mineral, VA

i have the machine and several disc's I love them and turn them both on 1 hr. before company comes. we r all smokers and it really works well. the disc turn off itself after it goes thru the cycle of all scents. aprox. 1 hr. then i turn it on again. so far i have gotten about 8 hrs out of 1 disc. Watch sunday paper adds for coupons of 10.00 off machine and 1$ of disc. I feel i have spent my $$$$ wisely. the scent is very good.

You can save a whole lot of money by refilling the discs yourself with your own choice of fragrances.

Go to eBay, and search for "You NEEDN'T BUY ONE MORE ScentStories Disc".

I couldn't get eBay to bring up never buy a scentstorie disc again....

Image this could be very much the only package I have picked up from the last three which felt heavier and sprays lighter.

I bought one system for myself and 4 additional systems, one for each of our daughters when it first came out. We all

I loved it. However none of us after one year were not able to find the disks anywhere except on line for $25.00 each.Our search has lasted 4 years for the scent disks I paid $30.00 plus tax for each one of the systems and the refill disks were $4.99 at that time. I honestly feel we have $150.00 plus tax of useless junk in our Febreze systems. Pretty sad Febreze comes out with new products almost every month that will most likely prove useless with in 6 months as our scent stories systems did. We would never spend money on a Febreze product again. They pretty much played us for suckers

Odor Eliminator
Odor Eliminator Product Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeJuly 30, 2006
Generic Blue Spray Bottle
Homemade Febreze Recipes (Fabric Freshener)
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Saving Money on Febreze
🎄