Selling Collectible Angel Figurines

Category Miscellaneous
An angel figurine with two dog figurines.
Choosing the right place to advertise your collectibles will help ensure a more successful selling experience. This is a guide about selling collectible angel figurines.

I have a set of about 13 Retired Angel Figurines I would like to sell. How do I go about advertising them?

By Ethelem from Jacksonville, FL

Answers

Best Answer

For collectables, eBay is the way to go. Craig's List and yardsales won't attract collectors. You can try amazon.com too but you will pay amazon more money for posting the item in the long run even though it's initially free to post an item. eBay charges .50 for postings upfront but that is all you have to pay while amazon takes a commission off your sale. Definitely use a photo no matter where you put it, the more professional looking the better.

Good luck!

This question is for angel figurine collectors. Does anyone know of collectors' websites where I could sell the following angel figurines: Seraphim Classics by Roman, Inc.; Heaven's Retired Angels by Tom Rubel; and the birthmonth Flower Angels by the Linda Grayson Collection? I don't want to sell them through eBay and doubt if I could get what they're worth for them at a yard sale. Thanks for any help.

Lynn from Chico, CA

Feedback:

Selling Collectible Angel Figurines

Try RubyLane.com (09/25/2006)

By the Oracle