Selling Collectible Angel Figurines

Category Miscellaneous
Choosing the right place to advertise your collectibles will help ensure a more successful selling experience. This is a guide about selling collectible angel figurines.

I have a set of about 13 Retired Angel Figurines I would like to sell. How do I go about advertising them?

By Ethelem from Jacksonville, FL

Best Answer

For collectables, eBay is the way to go. Craig's List and yardsales won't attract collectors. You can try amazon.com too but you will pay amazon more money for posting the item in the long run even though it's initially free to post an item. eBay charges .50 for postings upfront but that is all you have to pay while amazon takes a commission off your sale. Definitely use a photo no matter where you put it, the more professional looking the better.

Good luck!

Have you thought of e-bay? It seems there are a lot of collectibles on there. I'm not sure how you sign up but it can't be difficult as so many people offer things for sale on there.

Do you have a Ms. lily and Ms. Lucy in your collection?

What type of angels are they/ I am also thinking about collecting the angel flower blossoms by Linda Gray. E-mail me and let me know, I might be interested. mistyy34 AT aol.com

How many do you have? Contact me at mistyy34@aol.com

Have you sold your angles yet? If not I would be interested in looking at them and probably purchasing them from you. I have some but, unfortunately my housekeeper broke one of them and it broke my heart, it was give to me by my son about 25 years ago as a birthday gift. I am hoping you have not sold your angles yet. Please get in touch with me

email is: feslergal AT gmail.com and ph is 805-980-8179 Thank you, Patty

This is to Lynn from Chico Cal. I would very much be interested in the Birth Months From Linda Grayson. I have tons of her figurines but am missing some of the birth months. Could you please contact me at my e-mail address as I am not on here that much~~>mistyy34@aol.com Thank you so much ~Cherie.

To Ethelem, Jacksonville FL. Have you sold all your Heaven's Retired Angels" yet? I am looking for one that is a "Doctor". Do you have that one? If so please email me at: brrigsbee@hotmail.com Thank you so much.

Would be GREATLY interested in buying the Lucy & lily Angels from you if they are still available. You can reach me at rmjacobi AT aol.com. Thanks.

I am trying to find Mr. Peepers, one of Tom Rubel's Heaven's Retired Angels. Have tried ebay and every search engine I can find. Any suggestions, please contact me. Summer100470 AT aol.com

Thanks much

This question is for angel figurine collectors. Does anyone know of collectors' websites where I could sell the following angel figurines: Seraphim Classics by Roman, Inc.; Heaven's Retired Angels by Tom Rubel; and the birthmonth Flower Angels by the Linda Grayson Collection? I don't want to sell them through eBay and doubt if I could get what they're worth for them at a yard sale. Thanks for any help.

Lynn from Chico, CA

Feedback:

Selling Collectible Angel Figurines

Try RubyLane.com (09/25/2006)

By the Oracle