Selling Collectible Figurines

Category Figurines
When it is time to sell some of your treasures it can be confusing where to begin. This page contains helpful information regarding selling collectible figurines.

I am looking to sell my Snowbabies Dept 56 collection. Any idea where I could post?

Answers

Best Answer

Several sites are good for this type of item.

You can take your pick of sites as they all have good reviews but more Dept 56 is sold on eBay and Etsy than any other sites.

Best Answer

eBay would attract more attention.
You can also sell try to sell on Mercari, but they take a 10% fee (but less traffic)

How do I find out where the best place is to sell these items?

Answers

Best Answer

Selling collectible figures:

1. These types of figures are for a targeted group of individuals.
  2. Ad

3. Therefore, you need to find a comic book store that deals with these types of figures.
  4. Comic conventions, clubs, or online talk groups are a great place to start.
  5. My brother collected these for years and when he passed many collectors contacted us to buy his collections.
  6. You can try listing the collection on Craig's list, but I'd be careful on this one. There are a lot of collectors who know the value of these items and will try and buy them off of you for close to nothing.
  7. Yours are all in the package and still in mint condition. This will only increase the value of these items.
  8. I wouldn't suggest listing them on eBay either. You will end up with the same problem as you would on Craig's list.
  9. If you have any type of comic convention that comes to your area, I'd wait till then. Go and talk with the people there and especially the sellers and the collectors. You will get a much higher price if you do this.
  10. Ad

11. I also see a few of yours are for Star Trek. If you can find a Star Trek convention near you, go there and take your figures with you. Many collectors seek this type of figures in good condition and still in the original package. They bring a much higher value than removed from the package.
  12. I learned a lot from my brother when he was alive. This is a big market and there are many collectors out there that are willing to pay a nice price for your items.
  13. Take your time and find the right market to sell them on and please stay off eBay. Comic or Star Trek conventions are the way to go on this one.

Choosing the right place to advertise your collectibles will help ensure a more successful selling experience. This is a page about selling collectible angel figurines.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Collectibles FigurinesAugust 29, 2019
🎂
🌻
📓