Determining the Value of a Leonardo Collection Figurine

Category Dolls
Depending on how rare they are and the condition some figurines can be very valuable. If you need help determining the value of a Leonardo collection figurine it can be helpful to look at how much it would cost to purchase another one like it.

I was told that you may be able to help me. I have been looking online for this piece (image included) and I can not find it. It is from the Leonardo Collection item number 1337. This is all the info I have. I have a huge ballet collection and for insurance purposes I was asked to do an itemized list with each piece with name, description, and price. Can you please help me?
Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

I believe your figurine would be considered a ballerina first but would also fall in the Art Deco class which reaches a wider audience and may bring a higher price. that is the reason you would need to get an appraisal as you are looking for replacement price not a current selling price/value.

I believe for insurance purposes you could look for a value similar to this piece listed on eBay.
www.ebay.com/.../273145084257?hash=item3f98b73961...!34479!US!-1

I really haven't got a clue if this has any value.

Answers

This figurine is from the same line as your people figure and does not appear to be in really good condition. The Leonardo Collection mass produces very inexpensive items and very few will be even the value of the original cost. Dog figurines are selling on eBay for $4.00 to 30 dollars according to the condition and their popularity. One in this condition may not sell for $5.00 and they do not always sell quickly.

this type of item would make a good yard sale item as there may be a Rottweiler owner in your area. $5.00 would be a good price to list.

Here are some current listings on eBay and the last link is what some items actually sold for. Some listings are from overseas as this collection is more popular in the UK than in the US - but at very low prices.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_odkw=leonardo+collection...

www.ebay.co.uk/.../322632181108

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_oac=1&_from=R40&_sacat...

It's on sale at Amazon.uk for 12.80 pounds. www.amazon.co.uk/.../B00537ZOGA

My husband is an auctioneer part time. He says it is of little value, made of resin and mass produced.

The dog figurine is in very poor condition. Furthermore, it is made by the same company as your other figurine.

This item is more of a keepsake than a saleable item. You might be able to ask $2 to 4 dollars for this figurine.

Can anyone tell me about this figure including value.

Answers

This looks like Lladro to me. They are quite collectable. I'm not sure how large this is, but Lladro is expensive.

Sorry, this is not related to Lladro collection but are mass produced items and mostly sold through small catalogue sales. The company makes thousands of different type items.

A figurine like this would generally sell for less than $25 but probably closer to $12-15 dollars.
Here is a link to some current listings on Etsy and eBay and one set of 3 neat figures that sold for $30 and the seller had to pay for shipping (approx. $10 or more) which means that after paying eBay and PayPal fees the shipper may have made $15 -16 dollars and that does not count what they originally paid for the item.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=leonardo...

www.etsy.com/search?q=leonardo+collection

www.ebay.com/.../162519652339?hash=item25d6ed17f3...

Leonardo Collections makes a variety of figurines. They sell on eBay for under $30.00. From the prices I am seeing online you could sell this for around $20.00 I think. It is not a valuable piece, but it could have sentimental value.