Determining the Value of a Leonardo Collection Figurine

Depending on how rare they are and the condition some figurines can be very valuable. If you need help determining the value of a Leonardo collection figurine it can be helpful to look at how much it would cost to purchase another one like it.

I was told that you may be able to help me. I have been looking online for this piece (image included) and I can not find it. It is from the Leonardo Collection item number 1337. This is all the info I have. I have a huge ballet collection and for insurance purposes I was asked to do an itemized list with each piece with name, description, and price. Can you please help me?
Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

I believe your figurine would be considered a ballerina first but would also fall in the Art Deco class which reaches a wider audience and may bring a higher price. that is the reason you would need to get an appraisal as you are looking for replacement price not a current selling price/value.

I believe for insurance purposes you could look for a value similar to this piece listed on eBay.
www.ebay.com/.../273145084257?hash=item3f98b73961...!34479!US!-1

Any help with the value of this beautiful figure?

Many thanks.

Answers

It is on worthpoint. You can set up a free trial account to see what it sold for.

www.worthpoint.com/.../china-spanish-lady-figurine-leonardo...

I am just wondering if someone could help with a value on my Leonardo Doberman ornament. He's about 20+ years old and weighs 1.5kg. I've looked everywhere on the internet and cannot find anything similar. I seem to remember he is called Rocky.

Any info would be greatly received, thank you.

Answers

I used to love selling the Leonardo dogs! They flew off the shelves, especially around mother and father's day!

They still have some value and I have seen them sell in the $20 to $35 range on eBay.

If you list it, I suggest to maximize the value to do a 7 day auction, start it at 18.99 and let the market dictate the exact value.

If you sell him in a local site (like if you have Facebook Marketplace type service, you may fetch a little less, but you will not have the muss and fuss of shipping!

Post back with an update on how your sale goes!! Thanks for sharing him!!

I have a Leonardo 1998 Collection figurine with certificate and box. It is of Laurel and Hardy called, Accident Prone. We cannot find anything about this particular double act. Please advise why this might be. There are others that the search finds ie., the fishing one and the sitting on the bench one.

Thank your for your time.

Answers

Can you post a photo? I don't know one by the title Accident Prone. There is the one of them falling of a roof, that sold recently on ebay for a best offer of 19.20 euro (which is about 21.89 US. This was a sold price.

If that isn't the statue, then I am at a loss for which one you have. They didn't make that many versions.

Looking forward to learning more so we can get you a value! Thanks!

photos.app.goo.gl/byGcV8uDKja7W8ef7

Thanks for the photo. I have gone through all of my sources and am coming up totally empty.

There is a Laurel and Hardy museum that is either opening soon or is already opened. Their website says coming soon, but there is a phone number of (706) 556-0401

Perhaps they can give you more info. Generally (not specific to L&H) many of the Leonardo products did not hold their value because they made too many.

I am really hoping you have something rare and valuable and cannot wait to hear what you learn! Please post back with findings! Thanks!

I saw something similar on eBay for $30 for the pair.

I've kept this in a box from new, as it's not my taste. I'm considering selling it, but I cannot find out anything about it online. Please would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Answers

These are mass-produced and worth $10 or less.

I really haven't got a clue if this has any value.

Answers

This figurine is from the same line as your people figure and does not appear to be in really good condition. The Leonardo Collection mass produces very inexpensive items and very few will be even the value of the original cost. Dog figurines are selling on eBay for $4.00 to 30 dollars according to the condition and their popularity. One in this condition may not sell for $5.00 and they do not always sell quickly. this type of item would make a good yard sale item as there may be a Rottweiler owner in your area. $5.00 would be a good price to list.

Here are some current listings on eBay and the last link is what some items actually sold for. Some listings are from overseas as this collection is more popular in the UK than in the US - but at very low prices.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_odkw=leonardo+collection...

www.ebay.co.uk/.../322632181108

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_oac=1&_from=R40&_sacat...

It's on sale at Amazon.uk for 12.80 pounds. www.amazon.co.uk/.../B00537ZOGA

My husband is an auctioneer part time. He says it is of little value, made of resin and mass produced.

The dog figurine is in very poor condition. Furthermore, it is made by the same company as your other figurine. This item is more of a keepsake than a saleable item. You might be able to ask $2 to 4 dollars for this figurine.

I found this in my shed, small damage on the desk. I cannot find anything like it online. Does anyone know the value?

Does anyone know the value of this figure or name of this large ornament?

Answers

I don't know that it has a name....that tidbit escapes me. It is an art deco style. I believe it is bronze, but I could be wrong and it could just be a mixed metal cast.

Last time I researched them (I have a friend who is super into deco) they had not held their value (which is great for buyers but bad for sellers).

If this is yours, the one on the left, then it went unsold with a second figure in the high $30s. Only a sold price would give you the exact value in today's market.

www.ebay.com/.../192711266783?hash=item2cde7c91df...

I don't see it relisted at the moment, but I a sure if you keep checking back to eBay you will find one that has sold and that will give you today's current market value.

Neat piece!! Thanks for sharing!

I would upload the picture to Lesser and Pavey. They sell a lot of figurines. www.leonardo.co.uk/.../

Leonardo put themselves out of the general collectible market when they went to almost mass producing their merchandise. This happened several years ago and now there are many who paid top dollar for their pieces and their value has dropped to very low figures.

• I can remember even in 2000 when these beautiful pieces were sold in only high end stores - mainly high end jewelry stores. The prices matched their overall decor and it was assumed they would be worth keeping for investment.
  • Now it is even difficult to sell these for $50 much less the anticipated "thousands" from years ago.
  • I do not remember any particular names given except something like "Charleston" or nude lady but I could be wrong about that. I do not remember seeing any with name tags.
  • Some people like the "bronze" color and there does not seem to be as many of these around as there are of the colorful ladies of the 20's.
  • When you speak of value, it is difficult when none (even similar) have been sold (maybe none even listed on eBay in the US) in the past 6 months or so but to me, that is an indication that you might be able to sell yours for a higher price.
  • If you wish to sell her, I would suggest listing her on sites other than eBay as eBay has many pitfalls for inexperienced sellers.
  • Craigslist, LetGo, OfferUp and similar sites are easy to use and many times there will be no shipping involved.
  • I would start her at $75-$125 or (?) (especially right now) and lower the price if no one shows an interest.
  • My oldest son has purchased about 20 of Leonardo's ladies (usually paying less than $30 total) and has them displayed on a prominent shelf/wall in his house and they usually always receive more compliments than anything else in his house. Too feminine? To me. they are some of the most beautiful ladies ever produced but still not very valuable.
  • Good luck.
  • I like your figurine and hope you can realize (money) what she is really worth and not what the market dictates.

Can anyone tell me about this figure including value.

Answers

This looks like Lladro to me. They are quite collectable. I'm not sure how large this is, but Lladro is expensive.

Sorry, this is not related to Lladro collection but are mass produced items and mostly sold through small catalogue sales. The company makes thousands of different type items.
A figurine like this would generally sell for less than $25 but probably closer to $12-15 dollars.
Here is a link to some current listings on Etsy and eBay and one set of 3 neat figures that sold for $30 and the seller had to pay for shipping (approx. $10 or more) which means that after paying eBay and PayPal fees the shipper may have made $15 -16 dollars and that does not count what they originally paid for the item.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=leonardo...

www.etsy.com/search?q=leonardo+collection

www.ebay.com/.../162519652339?hash=item25d6ed17f3...

Leonardo Collections makes a variety of figurines. They sell on eBay for under $30.00. From the prices I am seeing online you could sell this for around $20.00 I think. It is not a valuable piece, but it could have sentimental value.

How much roughly would these statues be worth? They are stamped underneath, the Leonardo Collection. They are called modern bronze lady. I was given them from my aunty. She was going to throw them out when moving houses. I said I'd give it a go selling them. I've since put them up for sale on my local sales page priced at $40 for the 2 and have hundreds of people desperately wanting to buy them. Have I priced these too low? Any info on them would be so appreciated!

Thank you.

I have a boxed Leornado Collection Nursery Time foreign porcelain figurine that I am having trouble finding anywhere. I have looked on Google and emailed Lesser and Pavey to no avail. It is a small girl on a white rocking horse. It was a christening gift that is over 26 years old. I'd really like a little more info on it if there is any one that can help?

Thanks in advance.

I've emailed the company, but the lady who responded (who had worked there 10 years) said she didn't recognise the figurine. It would be nice to know what it's worth, but really I want to know it's name and, say, if there were any similar. I can't find a serial number.

Answers

They are not worth much. The most expensive one I saw on eBay was $22. Follow eBay for awhile and I'm sure your figurine will come up.

my grandmother collected dolls that looked just like this and she said one was named 'Clementine' - that one I remember looked just like this, same yellow flowing dress, same hat - but I'm not sure if that means that this is what the doll's original name was or whether she gave it that name

sorry, LOL, possibly not much help but worth a look perhaps?

We have a clown figurine playing a saxophone. I can't seem to find one like it. I was just wondering how much it's worth? It's from the Leonardo collection. Any help please?

Thanks.

I can't find any info on this could you help please? Also is it valuable?

Consumer Advice Collectibles FigurinesSeptember 20, 2017
📓
😎
🌻
🐛