Determining the Value of a Leonardo Collection Figurine?

Category Figurines
Depending on how rare they are and the condition some figurines can be very valuable. If you need help determining the value of a Leonardo collection figurine it can be helpful to look at how much it would cost to purchase another one like it.

Can somebody advise me on the value of a Leonardo figurine "Love and Affection", code 275266367.

Answers

Best Answer

Currently, nobody is selling this figurine online. However, there are a lot of figurines being sold right now. The asking prices of these items start at $3.50 and go up to $40. The smaller figurines are the lower price and larger ones are at the higher prices.

Hi, community please help! I purchased these two together some time ago. The nude woman is part of the Leonardo collection and I can't seem to see it anywhere online. It's not in the best condition from how I bought it but wondered if it may be worth anything? It is just under 10 inches in height.

I also purchased the bronze couple, assuming it may be by the same person, but it does not seem to have a marking or writing at the bottom. Please help to identify this or judge value please. Appreciate you reading this and hopefully your help :)

Answers

Best Answer

On eBay in the UK I have found a few figurines of a nude woman that they are offering for sale. They are not the exact figurine you have posted here but the size is the same. The asking price for the ones they have listed are 24 and 26 pounds each. As for the second figurine you have posted here without any marking on the bottom or way to identify the figurine it makes it so hard for any of us to tell you who has made this or even the value of this item. As for bronze figurines that are offered for sale online people are asking between 12 to 26 pounds for these figurines.

Best Answer

It is sad that a company like Leonardo makes such beautiful figurines and then produces so many of the bronze figurines that are considered 'vulgar' poses that usually only a small portion of buyers are interested in.

Your figurines are in the more respectable poses but most of the Leonardo collections are so plentiful that the value for any style is usually very low.

Here is one listing that has several pieces listed that you might want to place a watch to see if they sell. This one seems to be listed worldwide. Actually - there are only 2 of these left for sale so the others have sold for approximately $25 but no way to tell in what country they were sold.

www.ebay.ie/.../182423998958

I believe the bronze couple will sell for the about the same price as a Leonardo would sell as some people just like a statue and the brand does not mean very much.
Sometimes these sell better on sites like Facebook Marketplace, letgo, offerup and you can start your price as high as you like and lower it if necessary.

www.bronze-gifts.co.uk/.../as-one-nude-lovers-bronze-figurine...

I have two Leonardo Collection, never used figurines, 1477A and 1477B. They are still in the same package that they came in. I have been unable to locate them online. How much are they worth?

Answers

Best Answer

I have done some searching online and it appears nobody has listed them before or the listing are so old. One way to determine the value of these figurines is to check on the price of how much they would cost if you were to purchase them again. I have tried to find the value of new figurines that are being sold and I am not even finding the value of a new one or a replacement one.

I have looked on eBay to check out prices. Some figurines are not rare and are selling for around $8-15. Considering I am not finding yours they could be considered rare and in this case people are asking around $75 for each one of them.

Best Answer

You do not say where you are located so the value would be different in different countries.

There are thousands of Leonardo figurines listed for sale all over the world but it appears that most listings are centered on the UK and not very many in the US.
It is very difficult to find a recently sold listing that details a sold price as eBay is the only site that actually has a link to their sold listings.
A sold identical item is the only way to really state a 'current value' but you can use 'similar' items as a basis for a value as there are not very many really rare items that will go for a lot more money.

Really rare items can usually be found by checking Google with a brand name and most valuable.
Here is a link that has some answers given to other members about how to value an item like this.

www.thriftyfun.com/Determining-the-Value-of-a-Leonardo...

There are a lot of 'fake' Leonardo figurines listed for sale as many sellers see figurines that resemble the Leonardo items and just merely state they are Leonardo but never show markings and then there are genuine 'fakes' that have a tag on the stand but nothing else. Some of these were made when these items were more valuable and sold as genuine items.

I believe it's possible your set may fall in the last category and here are my reasons for thinking this.
1.) Figurines do not have shoes and this is the most common 'change' that fake figurines have. I could only find one genuine lady Leonardo figurine that did not wear shoes and she is wearing a nightgown.
2.) The faces/hair do not look like any lady figurine that I've seen but this could be that not too many were made with this type of face.
3.) Figurines always come in boxes that have information about the figurines. You do not show boxes but if you have them, please post pictures.
4.) Genuine figurines have a mark/stamp on the bottom of the figurine with name of figure and date and/or the name Leonardo made into the porcelain of the figure.
Your figurines may have some of this information so if they do please post pictures so we can do a better search.

Bottom line: this type figurine is so plentiful that value is very, very low; especially in the UK - most are selling for under $10-15.

Here is a link to sold items on eBay.US.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Leonardo+collection...

Listing in UK.
Five ladies for sale - all new in boxes with markings and names.

www.ebay.co.uk/.../174309269117

www.gumtree.com/.../leonardo+figurines

www.dealsan.uk/.../leonardo-lady-figurines

Sorry that I cannot help but if you can post/add pictures of boxes or markings on bottom of figurines I feel sure someone will be able to help you.

I was told that you may be able to help me. I have been looking online for this piece (image included) and I can not find it. It is from the Leonardo Collection item number 1337. This is all the info I have. I have a huge ballet collection and for insurance purposes I was asked to do an itemized list with each piece with name, description, and price. Can you please help me?
Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

I believe your figurine would be considered a ballerina first but would also fall in the Art Deco class which reaches a wider audience and may bring a higher price. that is the reason you would need to get an appraisal as you are looking for replacement price not a current selling price/value.
I believe for insurance purposes you could look for a value similar to this piece listed on eBay.
www.ebay.com/.../273145084257?hash=item3f98b73961...!34479!US!-1

Does anyone know how much my Society Belle Leonardo ornament is worth?

Answers

Best Answer

Is she the 29 cm version. If so, she just sold for $7.65 from Great Britain + the shipping.

This was a sold auction on eBay. That would be that day's current market value (it was sold on Feb 9, 2020.

People are asking higher amounts, but those auctions are not selling.

Any help with the value of this beautiful figure?

Many thanks.

I am just wondering if someone could help with a value on my Leonardo Doberman ornament. He's about 20+ years old and weighs 1.5kg. I've looked everywhere on the internet and cannot find anything similar. I seem to remember he is called Rocky.

Any info would be greatly received, thank you.

I have a Leonardo 1998 Collection figurine with certificate and box. It is of Laurel and Hardy called, Accident Prone. We cannot find anything about this particular double act. Please advise why this might be. There are others that the search finds ie., the fishing one and the sitting on the bench one.

Thank your for your time.

Answers

Can you post a photo? I don't know one by the title Accident Prone. There is the one of them falling of a roof, that sold recently on ebay for a best offer of 19.20 euro (which is about 21.89 US. This was a sold price.

If that isn't the statue, then I am at a loss for which one you have. They didn't make that many versions.

Looking forward to learning more so we can get you a value! Thanks!

photos.app.goo.gl/byGcV8uDKja7W8ef7

Thanks for the photo. I have gone through all of my sources and am coming up totally empty.

There is a Laurel and Hardy museum that is either opening soon or is already opened. Their website says coming soon, but there is a phone number of (706) 556-0401

Perhaps they can give you more info. Generally (not specific to L&H) many of the Leonardo products did not hold their value because they made too many.

I am really hoping you have something rare and valuable and cannot wait to hear what you learn! Please post back with findings! Thanks!

I have 4 Leonardo ornaments and I am wanting to sell them. Does anyone have an idea how much to sell them for please?

I've kept this in a box from new, as it's not my taste. I'm considering selling it, but I cannot find out anything about it online. Please would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

I really haven't got a clue if this has any value.

Answers

This figurine is from the same line as your people figure and does not appear to be in really good condition. The Leonardo Collection mass produces very inexpensive items and very few will be even the value of the original cost. Dog figurines are selling on eBay for $4.00 to 30 dollars according to the condition and their popularity. One in this condition may not sell for $5.00 and they do not always sell quickly. this type of item would make a good yard sale item as there may be a Rottweiler owner in your area. $5.00 would be a good price to list.

Here are some current listings on eBay and the last link is what some items actually sold for. Some listings are from overseas as this collection is more popular in the UK than in the US - but at very low prices.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_odkw=leonardo+collection...

www.ebay.co.uk/.../322632181108

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_oac=1&_from=R40&_sacat=0...

It's on sale at Amazon.uk for 12.80 pounds. www.amazon.co.uk/.../B00537ZOGA

My husband is an auctioneer part time. He says it is of little value, made of resin and mass produced.

I cannot find the name of these 2 anywhere! Nor do I have an idea of value. They are marked to the base, The Leonardo Collection Fine Porcelain Foreign. Does anyone have any ideas? I would like to know the value of the pair.

Load More

Consumer Advice Collectibles FigurinesSeptember 20, 2017
😎
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Determining-the-Value-of-a-Leonardo-Collection-Figurine.html