Value of a Leonardo Collection Figurine

I was told that you may be able to help me. I have been looking online for this piece (image included) and I can not find it. It is from the Leonardo Collection item number 1337. This is all the info I have. I have a huge ballet collection and for insurance purposes I was asked to do an itemized list with each piece with name, description, and price. Can you please help me?

Thank you.

The Leonardo Collection figurines are lovely but this company mass produces everything they make which lowers the value of most of their items.

• Judging from sales records, it appears your ballerina may be worth $80-$125 but that is just a figure as I have not found a similar figurine, only other dance models.
  • I do not believe you will be able to use any figure we give you as the most we will have are recent sales figures of similar pieces.
  • There are sites that offer free appraisals and you may be able to use a posting from one of these sites.
  • These sites state "free" appraisals but check everything yourself.
  • www.artifactcollectors.com/.../
  • antiques.lovetoknow.com/Free_Antique_Appraisals_Online
  • This site offers a better appraisal but they charge $17.
  • www.barnebys.com/.../
Best Answer

I believe your figurine would be considered a ballerina first but would also fall in the Art Deco class which reaches a wider audience and may bring a higher price. that is the reason you would need to get an appraisal as you are looking for replacement price not a current selling price/value.

I believe for insurance purposes you could look for a value similar to this piece listed on eBay.
www.ebay.com/.../273145084257?hash=item3f98b73961...!34479!US!-1

The most expensive one I saw on ebay was around $80, but that had a music box.

Consumer Advice CollectiblesApril 10, 2018
😎
📓
🐛
🌻