Identifying Vintage Ceramic Figurines

Category Miscellaneous
This is a guide about identifying vintage ceramic figurines. Determining when and where an old ceramic piece was produced can be a challenge.

I need help identifying this old ceramic bowl. It is in a friend's attic in the U.K. Any ideas?

I think this is a soap dish. Any markings on the bottom?

No, there isn't anything on the bottom. Do you mean to store soaps? As it's quite big.

I'm still looking for something on this. I don't think it is Art Deco. I believe it was made in a later period. And I don't think the figurine is a mermaid. Mermaids are marine from the waist down and don't have legs.

I didn't write the title originally that's just what this website put there.