AlcoholBeverages

Trash Can Punch

I've been looking at Trash Can punch recipes, but me and my friends enjoy a basic screwdriver. I want it more interesting for a party this weekend. I want to add fruit just like trash can punch. I don't care to have Everclear in it, I would prefer regular vodka. Has anyone ever tried it with just orange juice or should I add pineapple or some other tropical juice? Please respond, ASAP. Thanks.

By texlish from Haslet, TX

There is a juice called orange pineapple apple that you can get at any grocery store and it is excellent in drinks like this one!

I agree with you don,t use everclear. It is nasty stuff. It makes me Ill as soon as I drink it. Have been to several partys in my younger days that had trash can punch, which included it and every time I had any I was instantly Ill. Didn't help that you were forced to drink it as you came in the door, Make sure your guests have a choice and offer a non Alcohol choice for those who maybe driving, or just don't drink.

Oh they don't have a choice not too drink, (joke) no one ever drives home they stay at my house. I'm not a young teenager looking for a quick buzz, just looking for an enjoyable drink for the ladies while the men drink their beer. Thanks, still looking for a good recipe for future reference.