Trash Can Punch

I've been looking at Trash Can punch recipes, but me and my friends enjoy a basic screwdriver. I want it more interesting for a party this weekend. I want to add fruit just like trash can punch. I don't care to have Everclear in it, I would prefer regular vodka. Has anyone ever tried it with just orange juice or should I add pineapple or some other tropical juice? Please respond, ASAP. Thanks.

By texlish from Haslet, TX

There is a juice called orange pineapple apple that you can get at any grocery store and it is excellent in drinks like this one!

I agree with you don,t use everclear. It is nasty stuff. It makes me Ill as soon as I drink it. Have been to several partys in my younger days that had trash can punch, which included it and every time I had any I was instantly Ill. Didn't help that you were forced to drink it as you came in the door, Make sure your guests have a choice and offer a non Alcohol choice for those who maybe driving, or just don't drink.

Oh they don't have a choice not too drink, (joke) no one ever drives home they stay at my house. I'm not a young teenager looking for a quick buzz, just looking for an enjoyable drink for the ladies while the men drink their beer. Thanks, still looking for a good recipe for future reference.

Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages AlcoholAugust 12, 2009
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
wood trash bin
Homemade Trash Bin Crafts
A glass of Champagne Punch.
Champagne Punch Recipes