Homemade Dental Products

Here are some inexpensive dental self-care recipes:

Make mouthwash with 1/2 water and 1/2 hydrogen peroxide - no alcohol, and it kills bacteria (Keep in dark bottle to preserve the peroxide).

Make toothpowder with 1/2 baking soda and 1/3 table salt - and put in an old skin cream container. It's nicely gritty and also is anti-bacterial.

I just had a great check up at the dentist & I think some of this really helped!

I use straight Hydrogen Perioxide to first gargle for 1 full minute, then after spitting most bubbles out after gargling/swishing, I brush teeth and gums using the remaining bubbles.( I cannot afford even an extra dollar on much needed dental work and this has been a God send.) I use it every OTHER day, alternating with Colgate because the Flouride, although poison, de-sensitizes the nerve endings within cavities and lost/cracked old fillings as we age until we inherit money for the overpriced dental charges. LOL

Not only does the salt and soda work in place of ordinary toothpaste but the soda helps to neutralize the sugars and carbs we eat that convert to acid which DECAYS our teeth, I'm told. I recently added this to my brushing routine especially after eating/drinking carbs/ sugars.

God bless you, : )

Health & Beauty Home RemediesApril 2, 2008
Dentist Examining Woman's Teeth
Saving Money on Dental Work
Name Ideas for Pediatric Dental Clinic
Name Ideas for Pediatric Dental Clinic
Woman Preparing to Brush Her Teeth
Dental Health Tips
A woman at the dentist.
Buying Dental Insurance
🎉
🎄