Romeo (Yorkshire Terrier) and Phillip

Romeo is 7 years old, my son, Philip is 23. Romeo is a Yorkshire Terrier. I bought him through a wonderful breeder in New Jersey. He loves to play fetch! He is a wonderful little dog. He protects all of us in the house, especially when I'm in the pool alone. He sits out on the deck and watches me until I come in!

By Adele from Belford, New Jersey

We have a little Yorkie, she is so sweet, my DH has Alzheimers and she is a blessing to him.

Thanks for sharing.

Romeo is handsome and so is your son.

Her name is Tinkerbell

Both doggies are so cute. My terrier mix passed away 4 weeks ago, and I'm not ready for a new dog yet, but when I am, it'll be a small terrier again. They're so adorable.

Romeo and Phillip are both really cute with their sunglasses on. I'm glad you got sunglasses for Romeo - dogs' eyes need protecting, too. Give both of them a big hug and kiss for me. God bless you!

Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet StainsAugust 14, 2007
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Pudding
Yorkshire Pudding Recipes
Yorkshire Terrier Chihuahua Mix
Yorkshire Terrier Mix Photos
🎉
🎄