Tips for Caring for a Removable Denture

How do care for my flipper tooth that I have as a back up if my crown (which is the front tooth) falls out? Do I always keep it in water, even for months at a time?

By sull from Boston, MA

Answers

Best Answer

See all the nice suggestions below in the archives. I wear my flipper tooth on a daily basis. I treat it like dentures, I put in a denture bath at night and use denture tablets in the water. If you don't actually wear yours regularly I suggest you change the water about every 3 or 4 days or maybe a week at most and put in a new denture tablet at that time.

Dentures dropping into water glass with a splash, surrounded by three toothbrushes
Caring for a Removable Denture
Health & Beauty AdviceNovember 12, 2010
A denture tablet submerged in water.
Storing Denture Tablets
Bite Plane
Maintaining a Bite Plane
Denture Cleaner
Denture Cleaner Recipes
Denture Tablet
Cleaning Uses for Denture Tablets
🎄