K9 Advantix Made Dog Itch

I used K9 Advantix on my 7 month old Yorkie. She is itching at the application site. What can I do?

By Beverly from Hardy, AR

She might be allergic to K9 Advantix. is this the first time you have used it? and is it the right dosage for your pup? I use revolution for my babies 5-10 lb dosage.i order from petmeds. I haven't had a problem. Talk to your vet immediately.

Try a non-topical, non-insecticide product like Comfortis. My vet highly recommends it for fleas and ticks. It is a bacteria based formula that comes in a chewable form. I have been using it for a few years with great results!

Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
Pets Dogs HealthApril 3, 2011
Skin Itch
Something in Apartment Is Making Skin Itch
Home Remedies for Poison Ivy
Home Remedies for Poison Ivy
A man scratching his ear.
Causes of Ear Itching
A woman with itchy ears.
Remedies for Itchy Ears