K9 Advantix Made Dog Itch

I used K9 Advantix on my 7 month old Yorkie. She is itching at the application site. What can I do?

By Beverly from Hardy, AR

She might be allergic to K9 Advantix. is this the first time you have used it? and is it the right dosage for your pup? I use revolution for my babies 5-10 lb dosage.i order from petmeds. I haven't had a problem. Talk to your vet immediately.

Try a non-topical, non-insecticide product like Comfortis. My vet highly recommends it for fleas and ticks. It is a bacteria based formula that comes in a chewable form. I have been using it for a few years with great results!

http://www.comfortis4dogs.com/