Broccoli Cauliflower Mornay
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped in chunks
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower, chopped in chunks
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. cornflour, extra water to mix
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Tbsp. grated sapsago or geska cheese
- Paprika to sprinkle on top
Steam together the broccoli, cauliflower and onion for 5 minutes. Turn into a medium sized oven proof dish. Heat milk with mixed cornflour until thickened. Stir well. Pour the mixture over the broccoli and cauliflower. Top with breadcrumbs, grated cheese and paprika. Place under the broiler until top is golden brown.
Makes 4 servings.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 22, 2016 at 5:52:09 PM on 10.0.2.148 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us