Daily Shower Cleaner Recipe

I am looking for a daily shower cleaner recipe.

By Judy

1) Stop using bar soap, use Shower Gel (this will eliminate 95% of 'soap scum').

2) Squeegee the walls (all vertical surfaces).

3) Wipe the remaining surfaces with a micofiber sponge.

This only takes about 5 minutes and the shower will stay clean.

(a good silicone squeegee and microfiber sponge can be found at any good Auto Parts store)

My fiance lives for the 'House Proud' award, so every 4 months or so, I take my Porter-Cable Orbital Polisher and tackle the shower walls and sink basin with Mother's Auto Wax. After drying, a quick wipe down with a terry cloth rag, and it's beautiful once again for months. Once done and a 5 minute clean up after showering, it looks great with very little effort.

I had bad problems with mold build-up on my shower curtain and tried every type of "remedy" to cure it. Not only did I find that harsh chemicals were ineffective in treating mold, they were caustic to work with and left a strong pool smell for days.

After researching blogs for months, I found a solution that is not only effective but also green! A friend turned me on to a suction-cup device that holds the curtain off of the tub siding, allowing fresh air to circulate to dry the area and prevent mold in the first place. I ordered online and they even gave me a new shower curtain liner, and three and half months later it's still mold free. Stopping mold before it starts is not only incredibly easy for me, but it's also the green solution I've been looking for. No more chemicals and no more constantly replacing the shower curtain! Their website is www.air-it-out.weebly.com Hope this helps!

Spraying shower spray on tile.
Homemade Shower Spray Recipes
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Bathroom CleanersMarch 14, 2010
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
🎉
🎄