Nilla (Kitten)

This is one of my kittens, Nilla. She is 4 months old. She is likely to be distracted and entertained by anything! She was walking by my desk last week, which was a little messy at the time, and my head phones just so happened to be dangling off the side of my desk. So, she wanted to paw around at them. My camera caught the action just in time to take this funny picture of her paw gripping it!

By Payton

This looks like one of my kitty boys! My Happy, Fandango, Pikachu resemble this admirable pet. I also have a girl, Holly, altho her fur is a little longer and has a plume tail that is pure billowy with two tiny stripes atop her head. My cats enjoy music also, especially wild guitar solos. Would you mind if I post one of my like-kitties?

Nilla, What a perfect name. Short for Vanilla, which she certainly is. Adorable!

Photos Pets CatsFebruary 5, 2011
One Month Old Kittens
Feeding a One Month Old Kitten
Flea Bath
Giving a Kitten a Flea Bath
Black and White Kitten
Adopting a Kitten
Teething Kitten
Teething Kitten Advice