These cookies are a nice change from the classic chocolate chip cookie that has been loved for generations. This is a page about choco-nilla cookies
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Salty and sweet, chewy with a strong rich vanilla flavor, a slight twist on your regular chocolate chip cookie. Be careful though, you can't eat just one! :)
Total Time: About 20 minutes prep
Yield: About 3 1/2 dozen
Source: Modified a recipe from "Bake Sale" cookbook.
- 1 cup margarine (2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 10 1/2 oz. package milk chocolate chips
- Cream your margarine, sugars, corn syrup, egg and extract in a bowl.
- Mix your flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet and blend well.
- Stir in your chocolate chips.
- Drop by large tablespoons full onto cookie sheet. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 16 minutes each batch.
- I baked mine on a baking stone, so did not need to grease it. If using a regular metal sheet, you may want to grease.
- Store in Ziploc bags. They actually get softer the next day! Not sure if it's because I sealed the bag when they were still warm and it trapped some moisture, but they were softer after sitting overnight! :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.