Chewy Choco Crinkles
November 4, 2019
I have been addicted to choco crinkles since high school. I am now trying to learn the recipe so that I can share it to my kids. Now I just want them to enjoy my homemade goodies.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Mix cocoa powder and sugar.
- Add vegetable oil. Stir well to combine.
- Stir in one egg at a time. Use an electric mixer to blend it very well with the mixture.
- In another bowl combine flour, salt and baking powder.
- Stir dry ingredients into the cocoa powder.
- Mix very well.
- Cover dough with cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- After dough is chilled start preheating the oven at 150 C (300 degrees F). Scoop a spoonful of the mixture.
- Form into balls.
- Coat each ball in confectioners sugar.
- Place them on lined baking sheets with 1 inch space between.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.