Removing Odor from a Trash Compactor

I need help with trash compactor odor. Any ideas?

By Harriet

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Make sure the odor isn't from stuff that has dripped onto the floor or under it first.if so try white vinegar and hot water to remove the odor.the vinegar doesn't smell good but as soon as it's dry it wont smell anymore. Never having had a trash compacter, I'm not sure what can be done. If there is no danger of leakage I'd try it in the compacter too. If there is, I'd try removing the bag the trash goes in more often.maybe daily. Hope this helps.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesJuly 23, 2011
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
wood trash bin
Homemade Trash Bin Crafts
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 9:18:55 AM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.