Removing Odor from a Trash Compactor

I need help with trash compactor odor. Any ideas?

By Harriet

Answers

Make sure the odor isn't from stuff that has dripped onto the floor or under it first.if so try white vinegar and hot water to remove the odor.the vinegar doesn't smell good but as soon as it's dry it wont smell anymore. Never having had a trash compacter, I'm not sure what can be done. If there is no danger of leakage I'd try it in the compacter too. If there is, I'd try removing the bag the trash goes in more often.maybe daily. Hope this helps.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesJuly 23, 2011
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
wood trash bin
Homemade Trash Bin Crafts
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 19, 2016 at 9:22:16 AM on 10.0.2.102 in 722 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.