Mail Order Pharmacy That Ships to Columbia

Any one know of mail order pharmacies or stores that will ship to Colombia, South America? I know of someone who needs Prilosec there.

Holly from Richardson, TX

You might try. Drugstore.com

Prilosec is available OTC. Also their are Mexican and Canadian pharmacies that ship to US-part of this will have to do with Colombian laws.

Stop the cycle of removing the acid and the stomach replacing more of it... Big Pharma will love you to be hooked on Prilosec, and all the other brands... read and try Apple Cider Vinegar with water for at least 1 month; your friend should never have any problems with acid reflux again. I suffered from this from my early 20's to my late 40's... my daily (office) beverage of 3oz ACV to 24oz water has totally eliminated this curse. I'm in my late 60's and haven't had acid reflux (heartburn, indigestion, etc) since my late 40's... Yes, it takes some getting use to the taste (as your first taste of Scotch), but after a week or two, you won't want to drink water without it.

(drinking a little ACV each day has more benefits than you can imagine, plus it loaded with vitamins, etc.)

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html

My brand of choice is Braggs: http://www.bragg.com/products/apple ... tml?gclid=CIDk_d7fnpMCFQRJFQodKi303g

You can buy the generic brand of prilosec it works exactly the same and you get 20 in a box for about $2 US.

I tried generic Prilosec (Omeprazole). It didn't work and the ingredient list is not the same.

PS Generic Prilosec is about $5 less than the genuine Prilosec.

Health & Beauty Prescription DrugsApril 28, 2008
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Columbia Costume (Rocky Horror)
Pile of Junk Mail
Disposing of Junk Mail
Mailbox overflowing with junk mail.
Reducing Junk Mail
Getting Coupons in the Mail
Getting Coupons in the Mail
🎄
🍂