Epson All-In-One Reviews

Product: Printer, Scanner, Copier (All-In-One)

Model: Epson with Individual Cartridges

Manufacturer: Epson

Request: It was suggested that I purchase an Epson printer/scanner/copier with small individual cartridges. Well, I just finished reading the epinion.com reviews of the CX6000 and that sure scared me away. Any suggestions?

I have a perfectly good HP printer and a scanner also by HP that is so old they don't update the drivers, so now I am restricted to grayscale only.

I sure don't want to get rid of the inkjet printer as it was expensive, but I require a scanner/copier when I do my private tutoring.

Absolutely do not suggest anything to do with Lexmark. I had one once and that cured me forever. Have you seen the price of the ink cartridges? That's where they make an outrageous profit.

Thanks,
Holly from Richardson, TX

Hello! I have one and love it, the photo quality is great. It comes with all ink(to start with), 10 sheets of photo paper. Mine was reasonably priced(95.00, new), I sure do fear when my ink runs out! It usually works this way: affordable printer, expensive refills. Hp's have been like this forever! It's almost cheaper to buy a new one!! If it came down to buying an affordable epson or an affordable HP: I would buy an Epson all over again. The quality is much better. I just hope their ink cartridges go down in price!

Hi, I bought an Epson Stylus Photo RX620 last fall and I've not had to change the cartridges yet. It works great. I actually bought an HP all in one at Costco that was cheaper but took it right back because the scanning looked so horrible. The Epson was much much better.

Also, I had a boss at the time who used to do tech support and repairs for HP and he said that he would NEVER buy an HP product. He thought highly of the Epsons. He would also save money on the ink cartridges by buying them at those refill places. He said that the ink was all the same.

Jess

we bought an HP PSC (printer, scanner, copier)1410v, works beautiful and cartridges are less than $20 each. Great multifuntion machine!

we bought an HP PSC (printer scanner copier) 1410v that works great and cartridges are less than $20!

I absolutely adore my Canon i560. Color is spectacular; it has separate ink cartridges for color and black (4 total) so if one color runs out, you don't have to replace the entire cartridge. I either refill them myself or wait for specials at Ink4Art and get them for about $3 each when they have free shipping. I just picked up another i560in a thrift store for $10, and when I checked it out, it would not print black. So, I removed the cartridges, took out the small print head (with the 4 buttons on it) and washed it out with hot water until it ran clear. Dried it with my blow drier, put it back in the holder, put the old ink cartridges back in, did 2 deep cleans and the little guy prints like a champ! Love this printer! Reliable, efficient and cost-effective.

We have an Epson Stylus cx5200 and we have been using compatible ink cartridges for the past 3 years with good results until the last shipment.Sometimes,the machine doesn't recognize the cartridges and sometimes ,it does.We had it working great with 2 new colour cartridges yesterday,then it stopped printing.We have had no problems with the ones made in the US,but the last ones were made in China and we have had nothing but problems with them.I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.I don't know what to do with our printer;we have tried everything and it just won't print.

I bought an HP All in one. I've refilled the cartridges 3 times. The refill ink was made just for this printer, some where around $30 + s/h. one refill paid for the cost of new cartridges. HP is easy to refill. Printer works great too.

Next time it will only be an HP.

I have only one comment here .... Please make sure that whatever you buy, is compatable with Vista!

I have recently purchased a new laptop, and am disgusted as none of my Word, Excel, Power POint slide show docs are compatible with Vista! I was told that I had no choice but to buy Office 2007 ... Nor did I have a choice of XP or Vista. Nothing is being shipped with XP .... Vista is the ONLY operating system that's available now.

I can tell you ... I am NOT a happy camper, nor a friend of M'soft!! I cannot afford to buy Office 2007, but can't change back to XP as my last laptop came with it installed & I cannot find the original discs. I also believe that nothing will run on less that Vista by the end of the year.

Good Luck. Wendy

In this months issue of Consumer reports they discuss the New Kodak printer scanner and the equal HP printer scanner.Both for $200. The Kodak uses one or two cartridges and are inexpensive. The HP uses 6 cartridges and are expensive.

I have a Epson CX 7800 and it has been great. It also has the individual ink cartirdges and it is no problem for me. I use it a lot!!

I have a Lexmark X3350, and refill the black and the color cartridges with ink that I bought at the Dollar Store. It's 1-1/2 years old and running fine.

Not the Epson. The lexmark. It is so sorry and the tech service takes months and then ask me to send a cart. to some unknown address. Play it safe, stay away from lexmark!

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Computer & OfficeMay 2, 2007
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
EmeryCat Board
Emery Cat Board Reviews
🎄