Cleaning Yellow Stains on Pool Bottom

I have yellow stains on the bottom of the pool. I tried brushing it, but that doesn't work. I also tried a 3M sponge that didn't help either. What is this and what can I do? The pool water is clear. I did have some filter problems recently, the hose from filter to pump had a hole in it and I had a bad o-ring on the pump. I was getting too much air and it was not filtering properly.

By Donna from KY

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

We had the same problem recently and this is what our Pool Shop told us to do and it worked a dream, we use this method anytime the marks occur. Take the Handle from the scoop, get a white sock and fill with Chlorine and attach to bottom scoop handle and rub into the spot (don't need to get into pool to do this). May have to repeat a couple of times. Trust this helps.

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsJune 20, 2010
Cleaning Old Dresses
Removing Yellow Creases from Stored Dresses
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Pool Table
Removing Beer Stains from a Pool Table
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 9:48:43 AM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.