MosquitoesPest Control

Product Review: Clip On Mosquito Repellent

Category Mosquitoes

I used the clip on mosquito repellent three times in my yard, for 15 minutes each time. I still got bit. This product does not work for me and needs improvement

By Margaret

My goodness, it worked great for me. I sat it on table and it kept them away. You are talking about the OFF with the fan? Right?

In small print it says on packaging you have to stay in one area for a while and the OFF forms like a bubble barrier of protection around you. I didn't read the fine print until after I got bit by a ton of them little suckers!

I absolutely love the Off fan! When I was growing up my sister and I slept in the same bed and I would wake up with mosquito bites galore while she had none. Now, my husband wakes up bite free and I still get them. Our joke used to be that people invited me to their cookouts just to protect the other guests. Since I can't take something out to the composter without coming back all bitten up, I keep one by the back door. And I keep one in the car for when I am at someone's house and end up touring the yard. Yes, it was that bad! Even mosquito repellent wouldn't work on me. If I missed one spot, the bugs would bite me there. Now, I feel liberated!

I spoke with my SIL and BIL over the weekend and they mentioned how great this product is. They live in the country with wide open space and say it is the best thing they bought for working outside.