KiKi (Cat)

KiKi is a 7 years old. She is a wild cat, we got from underneath our house. My husband had to catch her even as a baby with gloves. She likes to just lay around eat and sleep. She is a really good cat to us, but is is a very mean cat to others.

Anytime someone comes over she will rub up against you, then bite you. I have to put her up when my grandson comes over cuz she cant be trusted. But, we love her. When people come in we tell them not to touch her if she comes out from the other room. If they don't want to listen then that's on them.

By Kathy

My kind of cat that KiKi!

Oh, she looks like (don't mess with me) she is watching.

Bless your hearts for giving Kiki a good home and Bless her heart for loving you back and yet sticking to her personality guns. ;-) LOL!

Photos Pets CatsAugust 16, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume