Bookcase Doll House

I am making a doll house out of a small bookcase. I was cutting pictures from magazines to use for the "rooms". I glued them to the sides and back of the inside of the bookcase and wanted to cover them with something clear to help hold the pictures on. I have a roll of clear laminate with a "sticky" side. But it is not sticking enough to stay, only enough to tear the pictures if I try to take it off the rest of the way when it starts coming off. Any suggestions on what I can use? Thanks.

By minnabird from VA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

How awesome! What a beautiful job you did.

Thanks! If I ever get the thing finished I will post a picture of the finished house. Just have one "room" left I think. Anyway, thanks again!

You can use modpodge which is available at most craft stores for $5. It's used for decoupage projects and I love it! It will dry clear, no fear!

Yes, this is a great idea! I once read that you can make your own Modgepodge by watering down glue; however, I've never tried it. Might want to experiment.

I am very inspired to make one for my little girl. Thanks for all the ideas!

Bookcase Doll House
Making a Bookcase Doll House
Crafts AdviceJuly 6, 2009
Making a No-Sew Sock Baby Doll
Making a No-Sew Sock Baby Doll
Pink Doll Sweater
Crocheted Doll Sweater Patterns
Bookshelf
Bookshelf Makeover
Doll House
Miniature Crochet Patterns for Doll House Accessories
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 10:04:49 AM on 10.0.0.74 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.