Emily Louise (Maltese/Pom Mix)

Emily Louise is a 4 year old Maltese/Pom mix. She only weighs 6 ponds, but protects me like she weighs 300! I rescued her 3 years ago from a breeder. After she had 2 litters for them but both sets of puppies died, they didn't want her anymore. They were going to let her die.

My baby likes playing with her bone and wrestling with my husband. She loves to cuddle and even though she is tiny she can eventually get everyone else off of the couch so it is just her and I.

Make sure if you go to a breeder, they are not just turning the dogs into puppy factories for money. That puppy factory might just turn out to be the most loyal and lovable little creature you'd ever know!

By Nikki from Piqua, OH

This has got to be the cutest face I've ever seen! Your so fortunate to have found her!

My husband and I went to a breeder years ago to buy a Boston puppy. What we found there has given me nightmares for years. We did get a puppy but bought 2 other older females as well. I just couldn't leave them there! Luckly, that breeder was raided the next month and all the dogs were rescued. Our dogs never had to have any more pups and lived long and happy lives with us.

Again, what a cute baby you have!

p.s. My little Doxie's name is Penny Louise...what cute names, hu?

look at that precious wee face. that was so wonderful that u found her. 4years old....she looks like a puppy.

n Glen'smom.....i'm so happy that u took those li'l ol ladies along with u'r puppy...

Just saw a headline today with a multi-county bust in our area involving 600 dogs of all lap breeds. They were being raised and bred in rabbit cages, with a house for a front for selling cleaned-up dogs. So I am echoing the previous post in a big way, that you need to be totally sure of the source when you shop for a small dog. Then enjoy your pretty-face cutie like this special girl!

What a sweetie! Bless you for giving her a fine new life. She's so cute, she looks like a stuffed animal.

Precious baby. That lil bright eyed look with a smile

reminded me of my Yorkie. Those little ones sure

are fierce and loyal. She is so cute.

What an adorable little dog she is. I can't see much Pom in her. I have a Pomeranian whose name is Annie she will be 11 years old in May. Emily Louise was fortunate to find you as her human family.

Bless you for taking in this sweet baby. She is so precious and so lucky to have you as her owner.

What a living doll!!

Thanks for all of your kind words about my Baby. She sure loved me reading them to her while she sits here on my lap. I am so glad to hear about all of the other babies saved from unkind breeders. The sad thing is that I know there are good ones out there too, but it only takes a few to ruin, doesn't it?

As for the Pom in her, it's too bad the picture doesn't show her tail! She has such a long, fluffy & beautiful tail. Sometimes my cat (twice her size) thinks it is her personal toy! LOL! They do get along good though. What would we do without our furry friends? :o) BTW, I forgot to add (to my hubby's dismay) that she is his ewok!

What a love.Mine were rescued from one of those"breeders"also.My Japanese Chin,Panda will be 14 next month and I'm so grateful the day I received her parents as a gift.May Emily bring you many years of warmth,love and fun than Panda has given to me.

This is my first feedback I'm posting for anyone, because I never was compelled to really, but, your dog is so precious, and just plain cute, that when scrolling and seeing her little face I just smiled!

Emily Louise is just the most precious being I've seen in way too long. (not to disrespect anyone, and I'm a golden fan!) I would never wish to insult anyone. They are all so beautiful, but I lost my Sami in January and have been so depressed. Yet, I just smiled for the first time when I saw her picture. truly smiled. I'm so happy that you have each other. May she live a long, healthy and happy life -- for you both. Thank you so much for sharing her with us all. Please say a prayer for my Harry -- lonely heart syndrome! I think us both.

ps: My babies are cats. Hope you don't mind.

Cute Shih Tzu Matlese Mix Puppy
Maltese Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 24, 2009
Pom Pom Rug
Making a Pom Pom Rug
Pom Pom Pumpkins
Making Pom Pom Pumpkins
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
🎉
🎄