Browsing: Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Reviews

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Reviews

Other people's opinion of a tool before you buy it, can help you know whether the it will work for you. This guide is about Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Cleaner reviews.

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

January 9, 2008 Flag
Product: Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner

Manufacturer: Scrubbing Bubbles - S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.

Request: Does the scrubbing bubbles automatic shower cleaner work?

Judy from Brookings Oregon

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have used mine for over 2 yrs. and nothing else. I have white tile, and white grout, where before I always had yellowing from our hard well water. I love it! Just ran out of the bottle, and last couple days, I already have had to go in and do a quick clean. I really depend on it. No more rust either gathering in the tub area. My daughter has used hers also, and when she just moved, there was no cleaning she had to do, as the tub, and shower areas were all nicely clean, no water spotting at all.

We do use liquid soap, not bar soap, not sure why that would make a differance, but noticed someone else commented on it working better with the liquid soaps. Great product, I have never had problems with the battery getting wet, or no problems at all.

Its a great product that we use for 2 adults.

My septic system has been in trouble ever since I started using the Scrubbing Bubbles. We use it in only one shower and never run more than one cycle each day. I can find no information from SCJohnson on septic tank safety. Has anyone else had a problem?

(Submitted via email)

---------

I bought the automatic shower cleaner and really liked it until it went crazy in the middle of the night. I have only had it about 7 months and now I need to replace it. The cost of the machine is too expensive to need to replace that often. I am not sure if I will buy another one.

Judy C.

Not worth the money. I have mildew growing, even though the product is used every day. The batteries don't last long. I just put in new batteries and after beeping for the 15 seconds, nothing happened. Now i see there is a new product with a hand held power sprayer. Come on! Are we going to fall for this? I'm just going to buy the t...x product (cheaper) and pump it by hand.

Read More Answers...

March 26, 2010 Flag

I would like some feedback on the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner. I was thinking about trying it but wanted to hear from those who have used it first. Thanks for your input.

By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC

http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com/Promotions/Pages/Promo3.aspx

This is a site to get the $5 off for a starter kit and $2 off for refills.

Perhaps I am in the minority, but I found it to be absolutely useless! To say nothing of the fact it ate batteries like mad.

It was given to me as a gift, but I still wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The refills were more expensive than buying the whole setup.

I also do not like the product because it just doesn't work well. I have a new home and placed it in my new shower-tub and it does eat batteries and the product leaves a sticky residue on the shower area. It also causes my shower curtain to feel slimy. I live alone and my shower doesn't get that dirty so I took it out and threw it away. To Me it's not worth the money I would Not buy it.

I used to have these in both my showers. After a couple of years they started acting weird. Would go off on their own without me pushing the button (bad news when you're in the shower, or the door is open), or wouldn't go off at all even after replacing the batteries. They did a fairly good job of cleaning but I still had to do the scrubbing once a month. I took mine out and don't plan on replacing them.

Read More Answers...
Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningSeptember 22, 2013
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
ScoopFree Automatic Litter Box
ScoopFree Automatic Litter Box Reviews
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 4:24:00 PM on 10.0.0.66 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.