Inexpensive French Doors to Replace Sliding Glass Door

I am looking for inexpensive French doors to fit into sliding patio doors space?

Charlene,

I just replaced two exterior windows with French Doors - you need to be sure you get EXTERIOR doors - the indoor versions are not insulated and sealed to be an outer door. I got mine at a major national home improvement store -and they were about $300.

Another place to check is recycled house parts warehouses - don't know if there are any in your area, but basically they go to homes - old and new - that are being torn down, and salvage all the useable pieces and parts -windows, doors, mantles, woodwork, things like that. You might get lucky.

I LOVE my french doors - hope you find something!

Back when we replaced ours, we bought an atrium door (One is a glass panel and the other is a functioning door. They look like french doors.) that a building center had for the floor model. While not cheap, we got it $200 off.

let me know if you find some. I also want to replace my slider. It is to heavy from me to get open most days. And I would need someone that knows how to put them in. I could pay a small amount and cook a big pot of homemade soup as barter. And cornbread too,

great granny Vi

French Doors
Home and Garden Home Improvement DoorsOctober 11, 2007
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
Oven Door Towel
Making an Oven Door Towel
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
🎄