Cat Litter Mat Reviews

I am looking for a recommendation on a litter mat that actually helps reduce the amount of tracked litter. Any ideas appreciated.

I have one under my litter box and it helps a little bit. I switched to the pine and paper litter (yesterdays news) and that helped a great deal. It has larger pellets so it doesn't come out nearly as much when they step out. It also GREATLY reduces the litter smell!

We have an approximately 3' x 5' mat under each box. It looks like Astroturf (plastic grass). It has a peel and stick back, however, I didn't peel off the back and it's fine on our concrete basement floor.

In addition, we have a "Paw Cleaning Litter Mat" by Omega Paw in front of each litter box opening. They're shapped like a paw and have the picture of a cat in the middle.

We also use pine litter (Feline Pine) which doesn't get tracked as easily as the other types of litters.

Hello, I use Fresh Step clumping kitty litter. Under my cat box, I use the clear plastic carpet runner. It's easy to clean and wash and 80% of the cat litter stays on the carpet runner, you can just sweep it up and throw it back in the cat box.

I hope this was helpful for you.

Try those Kitty Pearls cat litter if the little mats don't work... its a bit more pricey but lasts much longer, and the pebbles are so big they don't get tracked out of the box. You have to scoop the poop out more often but the smell is absorbed well and you don't have to dump the whole thing for a few weeks.

Cat exiting a litter box.
Cat Litter Mat Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews PetsMay 28, 2008
Purple Yoga Mat
Cleaning a Yoga Mat
Reusing Cat Litter Buckets
Reusing Cat Litter Buckets
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
Cat Litter
Alternative Uses for Cat Litter