Mama's Little Pugsley (Chinese Pug)

Mama's Little Pugsley is a 9 year old Chinese Pug. Pugsley is my mother's pet. She got him as a Christmas present when he was 6 weeks old. He likes to dominate the household, especially the bed.

He loves "ice skating" outside when its icy, digging in the kibbles and spitting out what he doesn't like and chasing his tail. He runs like the wind through the house and smashes his tail end against the wall. He will conquer the world with his cuteness.

Pugsley sleeps in bed 24/7 with an ill person. He won't leave bedside for anything if someone is sick. He pretends he is the biggest dog ever and spoiled rotten.

By becca25 from NY

Pugs are our favorite dog. The pugs that we have had didn't like to go outside in any type of inclement weather. When they would go to the door and indicate that they wanted to go outside, when I opened the door and they saw that the weather was inclement, they would change their mind and I would have to gently nudge them out and down each of the two steps, but it sure didn't take long before they were ready to come back inside.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What an adorable face! And he sounds like a perfect little nurse. Of course he is spoiled rotten. Isn't that what a pet is for?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

*kiss, kiss* Oh please give him kisses from me. He looks like a real lovebug. I love that little sweet face with all the cute.

Reply Like this photo? Yes