Puzzle Table - Categories:

Board GamesGames

Puzzle Table

I needed a puzzle table that had wheels on it. I found one for $2.50 but it was longer than it was wide.

I got a poster sized photo of a gorgeous meadow, and it was covered in plexiglass and fiberboard. I took off the frame, put the photo on my wall, and used the rest to extend the table. By using large binder clips, I was able to extend the table by clipping it to one long and one short sides. It's portable, movable, and two people can work on it.

I hope you can use this tip!

By Poor But Proud from Sweet Home, OR

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I love this idea! I don't do puzzles anymore because there's just no room to store them while I work on them. I could do that to one of my 'tv trays' & when I'm not using it, I could take the top off & slip it onto some books on my book shelf to get it out of the way so my hubby & kids don't knock it over! Thanks!

Awhile ago I also took a picture off a frame, took tape and added more cardboard. My portable puzzle works just fine especially when my 3 year old twin grandkids visit (puzzle goes under the couch then) or just needing table space when company arrives. Your puzzle looks interesting. I always have one looking at me in my living room (not a good thing when I should be doing housework).

Entertainment Games Board GamesOctober 13, 2010
White changing table with drawers below.
Uses for a Baby Changing Table
A woman working on a puzzle.
Making a Jigsaw Puzzle Mat
jigsaw puzzle
Making a Puzzle Storage Board
Making a Puzzle Board
Making a Puzzle Board
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 7:20:58 AM on 10.0.0.77 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.