Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

I needed a puzzle table that had wheels on it. I found one for $2.50 but it was longer than it was wide.

I got a poster sized photo of a gorgeous meadow, and it was covered in plexiglass and fiberboard. I took off the frame, put the photo on my wall, and used the rest to extend the table. By using large binder clips, I was able to extend the table by clipping it to one long and one short sides. It's portable, movable, and two people can work on it.

I hope you can use this tip!

By Poor But Proud from Sweet Home, OR

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Gail Ledwith [1]10/15/2010

Awhile ago I also took a picture off a frame, took tape and added more cardboard. My portable puzzle works just fine especially when my 3 year old twin grandkids visit (puzzle goes under the couch then) or just needing table space when company arrives. Your puzzle looks interesting. I always have one looking at me in my living room (not a good thing when I should be doing housework).

By Judy = Oklahoma [57]10/14/2010

I love this idea! I don't do puzzles anymore because there's just no room to store them while I work on them. I could do that to one of my 'tv trays' & when I'm not using it, I could take the top off & slip it onto some books on my book shelf to get it out of the way so my hubby & kids don't knock it over! Thanks!

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.