Use Coffee Pot For Multiple Uses

Make use of the heat from your coffee maker by sitting a small dish of potpourri or orange peels or some other nice thing on top! I am using mine to warm a jar of spicy mint body butter! When I go for a coffee refill I am reminded by the scent and sight and I automatically moisturize hands or throat or elbows! What a nice little pick-me-up!

Another use for a coffee maker with a timer: Pre make your meal by sitting a small glass dish of soup or other on the warmer and set the timer so it starts warming and is hot before you get home for work!

I would only suggest this be done in homes where it is kept cool enough that there would be no worry about spoilage.

Also this would work best for people are go home for lunch or someone is there to tend to it so the food on the coffee warming plate doesn't have to be left out as long.

By Veronica from Sedalia, Missouri

Use Coffee Pot For Multiple Uses

Great idea! I'll bet you could stick a thermometer into your soup and find that it's hot enough to be waiting for you without food safety worries. Thanks!

Thanks for the neat idea, I don't drink coffee but I'm going to find one of these at a thrift store so I can use it for these uses. I hope some others post some other ways to use a coffee maker here on Feedbacks.

That is an ingenious idea! I will recommend it to my sister who loves scented candles. She can put a small one on top and leave it there while she and her husband enjoy their ccffee each morning. Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

Although using the plate warmer sounds like a good idea, I would be afraid it would burn out the coffee maker if it didn't have water added in the tank.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsApril 10, 2008
rinsing out a coffee pot with hot water
Cleaning a Coffee Pot
Stainless Steel Coffee Pot
Cleaning a Stainless Steel Coffee Pot
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
🎉
🎄