Creamy Chicken Spaghetti

This is one of my favorite recipes.

Ingredients

• 3 boneless chicken breasts
  • 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
  • 1 can Cream of Celery Soup, if you do not care for celery, use Cream of Mushroom Soup instead
  • Ad
  • 1 can of chicken broth + 1/2 can water
  • 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
  • 1/2 onion chopped
  • 1/2 stick of margarine or butter
  • 3 stalks of celery chopped
  • 1 small can mushrooms
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 10 to 12 oz. spaghetti
  • Suggested seasonings:
  • Salt to taste
  • A dash of Worcestershire Sauce
  • Cavander's Seasoning, which I find at Walmart
  • Garlic power or a little fresh chopped garlic
  • Pepper to taste

Directions

Break the spaghetti pasta in half and cook; drain and set aside. Boil the chicken breasts until done and set out to cool. When cool, cut into bite size pieces. Saute lightly the onions, bell pepper, and celery in the margarine. Wisk the two soups with the chicken broth and water until mixed well in a large bowl, then add the sauteed onions, green peppers, celery and drained mushrooms. Add and stir in seasonings. Stir all together, then add the chicken pieces and the drained pasta. Stir again.

Spray a 9x13 inch glass casserole dish. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pour mixture into the casserole, and level out, then cover with the shredded cheddar. Bake 40 to 45 minutes until heated and cheese is melted.

Enjoy! This is a great family meal and also a winner to make and take to someone who has had surgery and isn't able to cook. Plus when there are leftovers it is even better heated up the next day. I like to make two and freeze one.

Source: This recipe was given to me by a lady my husband worked with years ago. Since then I have added a few of my own touches to it.

By Bobbie from Rockwall, TX

Could you please tell me what the ingredients are in the Cavander's Seasoning, so I can substitute? The Wal-mart in our area does not stock this item. Thanks.

This recipe sounds delicious. I am going to add broccoli or any other leftover vegetable I have in the refrigerator.

Chicken Spaghetti Recipes
Chicken Spaghetti Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes PastasSeptember 12, 2008
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
pot of chili con carne
Chili Spaghetti Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🎄
🍂