This is a recipe shared with me from a friend I used to babysit for over thirty-five years ago.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 can corn
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 10-12 medium sized shrimp
- 3 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- Saute onion, green pepper, curry powder, and garlic in a small amount of oil until done.
- Add shrimp and stir fry for a few minutes until done. Add cooked, cubed chicken breasts.
- Add cooked spaghetti and one can drained corn to stir fry mixture. Cook until heated through, tossing while cooking.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.