This is a recipe shared with me from a friend I used to babysit for over thirty-five years ago.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 can corn
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 10-12 medium sized shrimp
- 3 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- Saute onion, green pepper, curry powder, and garlic in a small amount of oil until done.
- Add shrimp and stir fry for a few minutes until done. Add cooked, cubed chicken breasts.
- Add cooked spaghetti and one can drained corn to stir fry mixture. Cook until heated through, tossing while cooking.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.