BugsPest Control

Identifying Tiny Red Bugs

I saw a little tiny red bug, It looks like beetle, but with a very soft outside shell, and it doesn't fly. What do I have?

By Angela from IA

Google: clover mite and see if that is it.

I don't know what they're called but if anyone finds out and has suggestions on getting rid of this infestation please, please post a response & email me ASAP I am unable to afford an exterminator to come out right now we are both unemployed and on our last unemployment check. Help.

July 26, 2011 Flag

I have some very tiny bugs getting in my eyes every night at dark. This is inside my home. These bugs are so tiny that I have not been able to see them, but I can sure feel them in my eyes. Sometimes I can feel them on my forehead and sometimes it feels like they land on my head.

By Jerry

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Perhaps a psychiatrist could help? I really don't know, just an idea.

They are called no-seeums and live off blood, hence the bites. Google noseeums, and you will find out how to eliminate them from your problem areas.

December 3, 2012 Flag

Sorry I don't have a pic, but they were very tiny, no bigger than a dot. I got a bowl down from the cupboard, and it took me a minute to notice them. I thought I was just seeing things, like little pieces of dust or something, but they were definitely bugs. They are the smallest I had ever seen in fact. What could they be?

By Justin

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 21, 2010 Flag

There are hundreds of tiny dark bugs with stripes (about the size of a mite or a flea) on the floor next to our sliding glass door. They appear to be dead. About a week ago, I had the same situation and I cleaned them up. They are all over the floor again. I am trying to figure out what they are and where they are coming from. Does anyone know what they might be and what works to get rid of them?

By Sue

Answers:

Identifying Tiny Bugs

I can't think of what it is called, but your city should have an office that might be able to help you. This is the same office my father goes to for advise on what crops grow well in the area and what wildlife are around to hunt (and when best to hunt). I think the name has something to do with agriculture. Check your yellow pages and make some phone calls.

Another trick, which might be easier, is visit a local farmer and ask them. After all, they do nothing, but keep track of nature so they can get a good crop. (04/02/2010)

By Suntydt

Identifying Tiny Bugs

The government agency Suntydt may be referring to is the Department of Agriculture or possibly Lands and Forests. Your local government offices or library should be able to help you. (04/04/2010)

By thriftmeg

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 2, 2010 Flag

I keep finding these tiny bugs that are about a centimeter or less. They are teardrop shaped and long. They run around as if they are confused. Kinda running around in circles, really fast. They move forward with what I'm assuming is the head which is the wide part of the bug and the skinnier end being the tail. Does anybody know what they are?

By utah801 from UT

Answers:

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Pest Control BugsMay 21, 2010
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Lady Bug on a Green Leaf
Identifying Beneficial Garden Insects
Itching from a bug bite.
Identifying Little Black Biting Bugs
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 20, 2017 at 11:17:50 AM on 10.0.0.130 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.