Plastic Freezer Jars

I found something wonderful in the seasonal isle of my local Jewel. They just started to sell all the things you need for canning, and I came across Plastic freezer jars with twist on lids from the BALL corporation.

I have been making homemade fruit smoothies in large batch and putting them in these plastic freezer jars. What a time saver. They cannot be microwaved. I have one everyday so to get around the no microwaving part, my husband takes one out for me when he gets up at 4am. I get up at 7 and there it is ready for me to drink. They have a web site,

http://www.homecanning.com/usa/ALProducts.asp?CAT=479&P=2662

I just love this product, It's even great for sending in lunch boxes, nothing spills out.

By Laura from Berwyn, IL

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I was wondering what I could do to freeze leftovers in (when large casseroles dishes are too large for the freezer), PLUS in 8oz jars you can defrost only what is needed for one person!

I just ordered two sets of these to be delivered to us off of the site that you gave.

Gosh this will help so much on our grocery budget!

I am sure that I will be ordering many more sets AND giving them also as gifts for housewarming parties!

Again thank you, thank you!

Paula Jo Carr

Food and Recipes FreezingSeptember 28, 2006
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Chest Freezer
Chest Freezer Reviews
Uses for Plastic Jars
Uses for Plastic Jars
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 25, 2016 at 9:09:47 AM on 10.0.0.76 in 878 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.