Using Coffee Grounds for Kerosene Odors

When using coffee grounds to get rid of kerosene or gas smell, do you use ground coffee or used coffee grounds?. Many thanks.

John from Whitehorse, Yukon Territory

When I used coffee grounds to get out smells, I used the fresh grounds. I don't know if used ones would work as well. I do not know if they would work on Kerosene which is a pretty strong odor. I put a dish in an antique cupboard to get out the stale smell. I had to do it several times. I also used them to remove mothball smell from a camper trailer closet. I used dishes of baking soda at the same time.

ground coffee
Uses for Coffee Grounds
Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsMarch 20, 2009
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Blue Kerosene Bottle
Cleaning Kerosene Spilled in a Car
Using Kerosene for Stains
ground coffee
Using Coffee Grounds in the Garden